Thursday, May 16, 2013

Welcome Baby Frias!

It came time to celebrate baby Frias.
Little L.P. as we know her. 
May 11th was the special day. We had 21 guests of all ages and different areas of life. When I decided to throw Shel a baby shower, I had no idea how much work it was going to be! It turned out lovely, but I was so exhausted. Thankfully, I had many helpers. Zindi made all of the cloth napkins and helped me clean my house. Auntie Robyn and Molly came the night before and helped with last minute details. Meghan made the cookies. Brandi made the salad. Thanks to you all. I definitely needed the help!

Now for the pictures!
PicMonkey Collage5 
 PicMonkey Collage6 PicMonkey Collage4 PicMonkey Collage2 PicMonkey Collage PicMonkey Collage3 img_0819 img_0843 img_0863
I made mostly brunch-y food. You know, Heart-Attack Potatoes, Egg Muffins, scones, fruit skewers, salad. And Meg's Chocolate Chip cookies for dessert. The food turned out great. So yummy. We had to sit outside because, let's face it, 21 people barely fit in my house. Unfortunately, it was quite warm that day. But just when people got too warm, we moved back inside for dessert and gifts. 

Shel got lots of great stuff. Really cute clothes, her car-seat, a stroller, etc. 

It is always great to gather with good friends. Good food. And a pregnant lady. Great day.

1 comment:

  1. ally. did you make your blog unprivate? i am excited about this. the shower looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete