Thursday, July 31, 2014

On being almost 7 months pregnant

I can't believe that this baby has been with me for seven months. The first part flew by because I was barely making it, too sick to do much of anything. The second trimester went by so fast because of the holidays and business. And now, here I am a week and half away from the third trimester.

I am not sure if pregnancy suits me. The heartburn, the aches, the pains, the lack of sleep. I have experienced most of the ailments that you can experience while carrying a baby.

However, all of that goes away when I feel Baby move around. It is is a fun secret that only I share with you. And it makes me excited with anticipation.

Baby, I simply cannot wait to see you. Simply cannot. I am excited to know if you are a boy or girl, yes; but to see your face will be the ultimate fulfilment of my excitement and anticipation.

Love you. Here's to hoping these next couple of months come quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment