Friday, March 11, 2011

transition one. {first comes marriage}

June 5, 2010.
Our Wedding Day was so special. Really. Every Moment. Ok, not every moment. But most. Here are some of the Highlights.

I bought my dress with Sisterfriend from the Little White Dress Shop in Bakersfield. That is a whole story. It was made by Nicole Miller and I loved it. It was not what I originally wanted but nothing in life ever is, and yet, I couldn't have been happier with it.

Sisterfriend helped me get dressed. The details of the wedding make everything special. The people make it even better.

I was so happy that Granmom was at the wedding. Grandad passed away Feb. 11, 2010 so having Granmom there was such a blessing. She loved the dress. We got each other. She passed away a month after the wedding. I am glad she stuck around.

Jay and I met before the wedding. very non-traditional, yeah, that's us. Anyway, we wanted more time for pictures and I think it was the best for us. We still had that special moment and it was much more private. Also, we did it at the park where he proposed to me. So special.

The whole day was this special. By the way, if you didn't notice, Jay is so handsome. I think it he is the best person I know. He is a way better person than I am. I love him. That's why getting to marry him was one of the best days of my life. Want a sense of the day ?(You Do!) go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment