Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Everyday Adventures. ( Lauren )

Today is Wednesday. And Summer is flying by. So quick. Am I doing enough fun things? Am I enjoying my life? Am I choosing to have adventures and new experiences? I hope so.
via
I love this poster. I think I should buy it. One for me and one for my friend Lauren.
Picnik collage
Lauren is moving to Kansas in less than a month for grad school. Now, that is an adventure. But guess what?! I am going with her!
Not to gradschool, just to Kansas.
Yipee!

Roadtrip, here we come. We are driving out there, moving her in, and then I am flying back. Of course, my adventure is much smaller than her's. Getting there is only part of her adventure. Her's will continue. Go on. And lead to her future.
Still, I am so glad that I get to be a part of it.

We are going to have so much fun. Really, we always do. 
Adventures are our thing.
Like the time we drove to Portland.
All of our let's-ditch-class beach days.
Disneyland in the rain days.
People asking us if-we-are-sisters days.
Studying all night and acing the test days.
People-watching & name-guessing days.
And, of course, sitting around doing nothing days. (we had a lot of those)

December and January 097 
Sometimes, we like to over-smile and look the same. (Am I right? We do kinda look the same here.)
December and January 180
Lauren, remember this? In a month, instead of the LA cityscape behind us, it will be flat plains. Is that what you call them? Plains? I don't know.

Anyway, the plans for this trip just got settled yesterday, so I am very excited.
VERY excited.


Something else that makes me excited is Lauren just started her own blog about her Kansas adventure. Interested? check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and love you! Can't wait for more adventures. Oh and we do kinda look alike in that over smile pic. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete