Thursday, December 13, 2012

November Twelves.

Untitled 
1. Spent some time with Katy and Scott. We don't see them often enough.
 Untitled 
 2. Cold weather brought this on.
 Untitled 
 3. Broke out the big coat. You know I love it!
 Untitled 
 4. Keurig status. We LOVE it!!!
 Untitled 
5. Really? On top of the back cushion? Weirdo.
 Untitled 
6. Portlandy?
 Untitled 
7. New harness means matching nails.
Untitled 
8. I got my traditional Brandi-hangout time at the Turkey Fry.
 Untitled 
9. Turkey Fry scene.
 img_0182 
10. Thanksgiving came. We did the normal Swen celebration in the afternoon and Bazemore celebration in the evening. This year, Shelbey hosted.
 Untitled 
11. Thanksgiving was very exciting BECAUSE Shelbey announced that she is PREGNANT! So excited for them. {Jayson and I heard the news a couple of weeks earlier. She called me one day and said, "Hey, will you come over for dinner this week. I need to tell you something." And in that moment, I knew. And I also kinda already knew they were trying after she confessed it after two margaritas at the Carrie Underwood concert.} So happy for the Frias family to grow. So happy life is moving forward. Lot of joy. 
Untitled
12. Everyone was so happy, we had to rock band it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment