Tuesday, January 22, 2013

December wrap up.

December.
It came and went so fast.
Somewhere in there, we went over to Grandpa and Grandma's and helped decorate their house. 
Untitled
The tree got put up and decorated. And while the men were dealing with trimming the tree, I wrapped all the gifts.
 Untitled
And while I was wrapping, Grandma told me that this was the first time she had ever seen Grandpa help decorate the tree. I guess it is never to late to change.
 img_0429
I always knew I had a large head. But the evidence is right here in this picture. Here are Shelbey and I at P.F. Changs for Meghan's 28th birthday.
 img_0430
Here is the rest of the gang. And the birthday girl!
 img_0439
On Christmas Eve Eve, the family came over and we opened up Christmas Eve Elf presents and Sibling gifts. What do you know? We got pajamas! I was obviously a little eager.
 img_0443 img_0445 img_0459 img_0460 Untitled
img_0462 
Thanks to Blaine, the traditional Chicago deep dish arrived at our door and we enjoyed it!
 img_0466 
 img_0468 img_0469 img_0471 
Christmas morning came around. It didn't seem as rushed this year. Although, we did end up going over to Grandma Swen's on Christmas morning before we did Bazemore Christmas. And this was all after we had done Christmas Eve with the Swens and a celebration in Ridgecrest 3 days before that. Ok, so we were pretty busy. But like we always say, it is not a bad problem to have. To love and be loved by so many people that you have multiple places to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment