Monday, December 17, 2012

House Tour Update

I feel like there needs to be a house update. We have lived here for over a year. And we have done so much. So much.  Also, we have changes coming up. We have been saving and saving. The current looks needed to be documented before these changes happen.
 KITCHEN1 
The kitchen.
Our kitchen has not changed much in the past couple of months.  We do have plans, though. We would love to paint the cabinents.
 Our living room. Our plans for this room include:
- add artwork
-new couch
-new chair
- rethink the mantle
 DININGROOM 
Happy with our current dining space. I would love a new light fixture. 
 img_0130 img_0131 img_0127 NOOK 
Jay built my reading nook. Love it.
 HALLWAY img_0151 
You know I love my instagram poster.
 img_0144 img_0145 BATHROOM
The changes to the bathroom make me so much happier. Loving the the teal stripes.

This place feels like home. Everything on top of that is extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment