Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Fun.

Leash came to visit!
 Untitled
The first weekend in April, it was girls weekend. Krisp was supposed to come but she got sick. So, it was just Leash and I. 
 Untitled
I didn't plan anything exciting. She just kinda joined in on our normal weekend routine. That reminds me of what my parents would do when they would go out of town. So, I guess, we are very grown up. We have adult visits.  On Saturday, we went and picked up our produce box. Then, we packed a lunch and took a picnic out to Hart park. Took a walk. Very relaxed. Lots of time for talking, so that is exactly what we did.
 Untitled
We had dinner on the deck with the firepit. Turkey burgers. Leash and I stayed out there for hours, talking and laughing. It was great.  

Untitled
On Sunday, we went to Jay's softball game and then out to pizza afterwards. Leash, thanks for going with the flow and for listening and talking. It was SO good to catch up.
 Untitled
 We tried out La Mina Cantina with Zindi. My caption for this photo is: While Les is away, Zindi will play. And we are joining in.
 Untitled
My new rose bush started producing roses!
 Untitled
We joined Meg & Kyle for dinner and it was warm enough to wear summer clothes. I love that. 
 Untitled
Kyle introduced us to Strawberry Lime-a-ritas. Thanks Kyle, but I am sticking to Lime-a-ritas for the rest of the summer.
 Untitled
We love our Grahamy time.  The warm season is starting out great. Keep it comin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment